got a mob behind my back
saying if you see this stuff
u can just go and eat them
so start a fire
with a matchstick on my hand
gotta run for my life even though im just an oreo salesman
all these makes no cents
but what else can i do
how can i move on
when im being hunted down and killed
(chorus)
cos if one day you realise your're getting con by me
will your mind start to wonder where on this earth i could be
thinking maybe you'll come back to this place and beat me
and you see me running from you like sonic on tv
so I'm accelerating
I'm accelerating
Policeman says boy you can't sell here
but theres a target i need to fulfil even if it's a day,a month,a year
gotta sell my stuff even if it rains or snows
if someone wants to buy i will be so glad to sell those
(chorus)
so I'm accelerating
I'm accelerating
so I'm accelerating
I'm accelerating
People talk about the guy
who's selling oreos
oohoohwoo
there are oreos in his shoes
and even in his boots
hmmmm
And maybe i'll get famous as the man who's getting killed
and maybe you won't mean to when see butchers on my heels
you come running with a chopper...
cos you I'm just for you
I'm the man who's getting killed
I'm the man who's getting killed...
(chorus)
so I'm accelerating
I'm accelerating
so I'm accelerating
iIm accelerating
Going back to sheng siong where I first bought you
Your gona go back to China haha I'm laughing at you
credits: Lyrics by Me and Jeremy