about the bbq yesterday so might as well join them
and post. Well the bbq was normal except the fact that
nobody remembered to buy ice,haizzzzz and that we threw
out rubbish in the wrong bin. Well actually we threw rubbish
in a recycle bin that ahd large stickers that said " CANS BOTTLES"
and "NO FOOD WASTE". That felt stupid so we had to change the bag
in case jeremy doesn't get his deposit back LOL.
AND here's of list of people that owe me stuff: Jeremy: My warcraft book my gba cartridge
shao hui: $2.80
shu kai: $2.80
cassius: money
please return as soon as possible.
posted @ 4:21 PM
Domo Fan
Rawr. My name is domokun. I am not a monster nor a toy. Actually, I don't know what I am. My hobby is rawr-ing. I am not as fierce as you think. I don't bite or destroy buildings. In fact, I am a very kind friend who helps every person in need. In other words, I am your friend. You can talk to me anytime, just email me at domokun@rawr.com. Cheers.
Wish Upon a Star
- Find a domokun blogskin
- Become friends with domokun
- Adore domokun
- Hug domokun
- Kiss domokun
- Ask domokun for his hp number