<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2364563315184408245?origin\x3dhttp://underdogs-of-life.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, November 7, 2008
Musical mutilation

This week's musical mutilation will be focusing on school life like last last week except that most of it is done by Shao Hui.

no title yet(to the tune of coldplay's Viva La Vida)

I used to rule the class,
the class would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sweep alone,
sweep the class I used to own.

I used to play dota,
feel the fear when I owned the guys.
Listen as the class would cheer,
now ms lim is dead long live Mandon.

one minute I played taiti,
next mister prawn came and pawn me
and I discovered that kranji stands,
Upon the money donated by jeremy's dad

(chorus)
I hear the Kranji schoolbell ringing,
Kranji’s number one choir is singing,
be my rubber, my pen or pencil,
my mission’s to do well in every field.
For some reason I can't explain,
once ms tang was gone, there was never,
never any homework ,
but that was when I ruled the class.

it was the wicked and evil ms lim
who tried her worst to drag me in
into her &!@#ing class of scums
students couldn’t believe wut she become
parents stand outside and wait
to mock her until she's dead
shes a teacher with some bad thinking
but now its time for me to sing

(chorus) x 2





credits:Shao hui 75% , me 18% , jeremy 7%


posted @ 2:29 PM