These two days sadly i can't play DOTA but i will choing next week though.
Hope u guys got decent presents cause i din't get any :(
O well i don't celebrate christmas anyway LOL and i ate curry chicken for
christmas instead of a turkey +_+
Anyway here's a post christmas joke that i heard on the radio
Its SICK so viewer discreation is advised.
Why is Santa Clause so jolly during christmas?????
ANS: Cause he knows where the naughty girls are!
LOL that is awfully sick.
posted @ 4:14 PM
Domo Fan
Rawr. My name is domokun. I am not a monster nor a toy. Actually, I don't know what I am. My hobby is rawr-ing. I am not as fierce as you think. I don't bite or destroy buildings. In fact, I am a very kind friend who helps every person in need. In other words, I am your friend. You can talk to me anytime, just email me at domokun@rawr.com. Cheers.
Wish Upon a Star
- Find a domokun blogskin
- Become friends with domokun
- Adore domokun
- Hug domokun
- Kiss domokun
- Ask domokun for his hp number