Whooooooot after one month of shit,crap,dota and more shit and crap
im finally back posting. Miraculously i finished ALL my work (yay for me!)
well almost all with the exception of some difficult questions which i dunno
how to do. Anyway nobody will have more hw than me (If you do,too bad)
Heres the homework i did and the difficulty rating 1(easiest) to 10 (hardest):
Maths: inequalities (1) indices and surds (8 WTF u hate surds!) indices and standard form (0 lol too easy) graphs ( 10 hard like shit and i only did a few questions) quadratic equations (1) binomial expansion ( 0 I dunno why but i find this extremely easy)
O yea and maths survey ( 0.5 i dint use brain)
english: letter writing ( 7 average) comprehension (6 ok-ok)
chinese : filing ( 0 like nid brain like that) composition ( 4 got guide lines what ) teenager's digest shit ( 8 i hate you Mr Choy)
social studies: old age thingy (5 i bet you never do)
and that's all folks what a great march holidays ( my foot!)
posted @ 5:58 PM
Domo Fan
Rawr. My name is domokun. I am not a monster nor a toy. Actually, I don't know what I am. My hobby is rawr-ing. I am not as fierce as you think. I don't bite or destroy buildings. In fact, I am a very kind friend who helps every person in need. In other words, I am your friend. You can talk to me anytime, just email me at domokun@rawr.com. Cheers.
Wish Upon a Star
- Find a domokun blogskin
- Become friends with domokun
- Adore domokun
- Hug domokun
- Kiss domokun
- Ask domokun for his hp number