for that three days lor (LIKE REAL) now can slack like
crap liao.
looks like shao's pissed bout his tag board getting
invaded by weirdos. He tot is me sia(I WHERE GOT SO EVIL?)
of cos not me la! Somemore those idiots keep spamming
"i love you" here and there then after say oops sori
wrong blog.... where got ppl so dumb tag wrong blog de???
And now the virus spread to my blog liao... Who's that
weirdo who is tagging my blog?????????
PEOPLE WITH ANY INFORMATION ABOUT WHO IS DOING THIS PLEASE CONTACT
ME AT 999 AND YOU WILL RECIEVE A REWARD FROM ME!
Thank you for your cooperation.
posted @ 8:22 PM
Domo Fan
Rawr. My name is domokun. I am not a monster nor a toy. Actually, I don't know what I am. My hobby is rawr-ing. I am not as fierce as you think. I don't bite or destroy buildings. In fact, I am a very kind friend who helps every person in need. In other words, I am your friend. You can talk to me anytime, just email me at domokun@rawr.com. Cheers.
Wish Upon a Star
- Find a domokun blogskin
- Become friends with domokun
- Adore domokun
- Hug domokun
- Kiss domokun
- Ask domokun for his hp number